3/3 Vesfirðingurinn 2014

The first stop on our way home, was at Dynjandi
Dynjandi is the most amazing waterfall I have ever seen
So much power, pure natur, clear water

Dynjandi is located in Arnarfjörður - part of Vestfjords.

































I Love Iceland, and I love geothermal spa !!
Here we found a perfect place to bath at Reykjarfjörður, in Arnarfjörður - part of Vestfjords





























Perfect timing.. beautiful view !!
















Driving home ** but I cannot resist the view!
. ..yes, I am taking photos out my passenger window, while we are driving home.
Thinking about, how lucky I am :) 

To have access to this amazing nature, and to have the opportunity to explore it with my grandfather
.. and my own kids and familymembers at the same time, is just a privilege!!

** I´m a Grateful Grapefruit **



















Fuji x100  -  17. ágúst 2014 


Ummæli

Vinsælar færslur